Login / Register
Try these popular cities instead:
What Was There
That photo is no longer available.
Rockwood Court and Cafe
The Rockwood Court and Cafe opened in 1929. It advertised, “All units new—one of the finest and most beautiful courts in the city on Highway 66.” It was “Strictly modern, tubs and shower, tile baths.” The café became Ginny Lee’s Restaurant in 1969, but was operating under the Rockwood Court Café name again in 2009. Image featured in “Route 66 in the Missouri Ozarks by Joe Sonderman. More information available at Arcadia Publishing. (See link below) http://www.arcadiapublishing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=9780738560304&Store_Code=arcadia&search=MO&offset=&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=1&sort=name.asc&range_low=&range_high= &srch_state=1
Roll over the photo to see more detail
Close Detail View